KEYNOTE FOCUSING ON INNOVATION
Connect the Unconnected to boost innovation, collaboration and success
Convert command and control leadership into collaborative leadership
Anyone can be an intrapreneur; we all have the skills to think differently and look for better ways to do business. However, the main problem for most people is leaving established structures in thinking. For leaders it is giving your people permission to think differently. Kelly McAuliffe demonstrates how it is possible to free the talent within your organisation. By doing this, you will build a community of willing collaborators. Executives can focus on being talent curators, inspiring your workers and instead of telling people what to do describe the destination and allow your team to find the best route there.
- Finding the energy – this may be in different forms eg. people, money
- Give permission – ‘Real permission’ to speak outside of the organisational structure
- Understand the environment – what are the barriers and what/who is causing them?
- Capture the energy – you need a process or system to capture the good energy
- Focus attention and celebrate success – decision makers need to be in the loop
Kelly’s engaging presentation will leave your people with ready-to-use tools, energised and fully inspired to explore and unleash potential from the talent within your organisation.
- Executive level managers within organisations adapting to a rapidly changing environment that requires new ways of thinking and acting
- Managers learning to adapt to the new leadership style of talent curation, trying to encourage and allow intrapreneurial thinking
- Team members required to think outside the box to find solutions for emerging challenges and opportunities.
KEYNOTE FOCUSING ON EMPLOYEE WELLBEING
Moments that matter…are you giving them the right attention?
Own your behaviour to take action and make positive changes
Effective leadership teams as well as project teams are a key success factor for companies to cope with complexities within their business. Your people need to be coping with the complexities of their personal life before they can deliver in their professional life.
Through the power of storytelling Kelly will share with you the two ‘Aha moments of 2018’ that completely changed the course and direction of her life. This presentation is real, raw, confronting but most of all inspiring and will prompt you to stop and reflect on your own ‘Moments that Matter’.
- Work life balance – Are you giving it the right attention?
- Your behaviour - Understanding and owning it
- Future proof yourself - skills for the future leader
- Dare to care - moments of employee disruption/difficulty are generally short lived
Kelly’s thought-provoking presentation will provide key messages for individuals to take action and make positive changes and advice for leaders to support their people through different stages of their working life to maximise their engagement.
- Managers and team leaders learning to adapt to a future of work that requires flexibility, inclusion and understanding of employee needs.
- Team members navigating life and everything it has to offer them as an individual and an employee.
KEYNOTE FOCUSING ON CONNECTING A MULTIGENERATIONAL WORKFORCE
Willing collaboration depends on human to human connection
Multigenerational cohesion is the fastest way to achieve excellent team results
Lone warriors fighting side by side are mostly overstrained with the demands, that are imposed on organisations by today ́s fast paced operating environment. Effective leadership-teams as well as project-teams are a key success factor for organisations to cope with uncertainty. The future of work will require many organisations to show completely new, organisational competencies. The skill of intelligent collaboration in horizontal, cross-hierarchical and cross-divisional networks, where individuals and teams will resolve existing or newly developing challenges and in flexible cooperation. Through workplace analogies Kelly McAuliffe imparts in a catchy and powerful way that in future organisations everything depends on a dynamic and flexible collaboration – without fuss or conflict.
- Understanding the generations and what they bring
- Starting with the ‘what’ – what does success look like
- Develop common will – how to bring people together and build up the energy
- Avoiding ‘swarm stupidity’ – reaching intelligent decisions in a creative way
- Be aware of the default – avoid the u-turn
Kelly’s engaging presentation will leave your people with ready-to-use tools, energised and fully inspired to explore and unleash potential from ALL generations within your organisation.
- Executive level managers within organisations adapting to a rapidly changing environment that requires willing collaboration
- Managers striving to put new strategy in place through improved collaboration